Introduction: Mike Chissus

member_introductions

(Michael Chissus) #1

Hi everyone, just wanted to say I’m excited to be a part of this group and I look foreword to having the opportunity to learn and fellowship together with you.

(SeanO) #2

@Mkchissus Welcome to Connect! Glad you could join us. Look forward to seeing you out on the forums. The Lord bless you as you grow in grace and knowledge of Him.

(Joshua Spare) #3

Welcome @Mkchissus! I’m so glad to have you join this community! If you have a minute, I’m would love to learn a little bit more about what brought you here to Connect - always fun to hear the stories of how people found their way here.

Also, if you have minute, and a question or problem that you would love some wise words and kind thoughts on, feel free to start a topic in #daily-evangelism. I think you will find this community to be full of encouraging, supportive and knowledgable people!

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @Mkchissus,

Welcome! We’re excited that you’re part of the group too! I look forward to your questions and contributions to the discussions.

(Michael Chissus) #5

Thank you, sir. I had the blessing of completing the Core module for the first time this last July. Knowledge of the RZIM academy came to me during one of the Podcasts that this organization offers, I think it was Ask Away. This was an answer to my prayers because for quite some time now I have felt as though God has been leading me to minister to people through apologetics. After I successfully completed the course the moderator, James Kelsey, suggested I join Connect to keep the conversations going. I grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this forum as we seek to grow close to God and to gain greater confidence in our ability to communicate His good news.

(Melvin Greene) #6

I too would like to welcome you to Connect, @Mkchissus. I hope you are blessed by this community as I have been, and I’m sure you’ll be a blessing as you participate in the forums and share your insights as well as your life experiences. This is a wonderful place to share and learn with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Welcome!

(Joel Vaughn) #7

@Mkchissus Hi Mike! Glad you are here! :slight_smile:

(Michael Chissus) #8

It’s an honor to have the opportunity to be here and continue having good conversations with everyone. I had begun to miss that from our class.

(Renee Yetter) #9

Glad to see you and others from our core module here, Mike! I have missed our wonderful discussions during our 12 weeks. I hope you are well and will find much of the same here. Blessings to you!

(Michael Chissus) #10

Hey Renee! So glad to see you here. This is such a good place to get together, ask tough questions and grow closer to God. I can’t wait to hear more of what you have to bring to Connect. :slight_smile:

(Scott) #11

Welcome Mike! Glad you are here!

Scott