Introduction: Mike Enloe

(Michael Enloe) #1

Hi everyone! My name is Mike. I’ve been interested in apologetics since my freshman year of high school. I’d been a Christian for many years. I went to a Catholic high school, and freshman year was the only year where the mandatory religion course taught the Bible. Unfortunately, it was taught by a teacher who was not up to the task of answering difficult questions from a group of seeking high school students. End result, I ended up as the only remaining Christian in the top half of my class. I started seeking answers to those hard questions, and found them in CS Lewis, Ravi, Lee Strobel, and others. I’m hoping to enroll in the Core Module sometime this year and begin some formal study to solidify what I’ve been working on for the past 20 years.

(Kathleen) #2

Hello, @Rex! So glad to have you join us here on Connect. I’m so glad that you inquisitiveness was not snuffed out as a HS freshman, but that it still seems to be driving you deeper and deeper in the present day. Praise God! We pray that this community will be a place that strengthens and encourages you as you journey along with God. Look forward to interacting with you out in the forum! :slight_smile:

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @Rex. So glad you have connected. Taking the core module is such a blessing. I trust that you will be able to pursue that. It sounds like you have a great heart for apologetics. God-bless your time here and your journey.

(Brittany Bowman) #4

Welcome to Connect! I hope you find it as a place where you can ask those questions that have been bugging you for a long time, as I have found it to be a really supportive place. I look forward to hearing your questions, and maybe some of your high school classmates will enjoy you sharing it with them, as well!