Introduction: Mike Lague

(Michael Christian Lague) #1

Hi everyone,
Listened to Ravi for years. As a father I value the wisdom and perspective he brings to the Church. Origin, meaning, morality, and destiny…these 4 areas he addresses and has recently referred to “calling” that I guess is the role God intends for each of us. Our time is short, I’m here to understand better what God intends for me to do related to His call. Thank you.

(SeanO) #2

@Mike_Lague May the Lord Jesus grant you wisdom in relation to your call and bless your family with the fullness of His grace, love and glory. Look forward to talking more on the forums.

(Michael Christian Lague) #3

Thank you SeanO

(Andrew Bulin) #4

Hey, @Mike_Lague. Welcome!
I’m confident as you study God’s word, and we wrestle together as a community of believers seeking His truth, our hearts will grow closer to Him and we will more and more as it is revealed.

Proverbs 2:6 (NASB)
For the LORD gives wisdom; From His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

At the moment, do you have anything that you are more inclined to as related to a call, or testing the waters in any specific direction as a part of being obedient to His will?

(Kingsley Manoharan) #5

Welcome Mike! I share your enthusiasm for growth in a community

Kingsley

(Michael Christian Lague) #6

A great tearing of the soul desire to see us as American brethren act as Esther to end the Holocaust of abortion which claims at least 3000 daily. I try staying informed on the issue, my wife works for a woman’s center that is an alternative to abortion, worked for political campaign to reelect prolife candidate, use chances like this on social media to keep up awareness, committed to the Lord to devote my life to save “the least of these” as I believe Prov. 24:11-12 instructs:
“Rescue those who are being taken away to death; hold back those who are stumbling to the slaughter. If you say, “Behold, we did not know this,” does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who keeps watch over your soul know it, and will he not repay man according to his work?”