Introduction:Mike OReilly

Hi everyone

3 Likes

my topic: Changing of the Sabbath to Sunday

5 Likes

Hey Mike! @pinkfl0yd
Glad you’ve joined! How did you come to find out about Connect?
It’s a great community to grow and share together.
I see you mentioned a topic on the Sabbath… If you look above at the 3 lines- top right corner of screen- you’ll see a drop down list of categories.
You might find one of them (i.e. Christian Growth) a good spot to place your topic for discussion.

Enjoy checking things out! Hope to see you out in the forums :blush:

3 Likes

Hi Michael, I’m glad you’re here :smile: Welcome to Connect - a friendly and open community of people who want to exchange about God and His Word and learn from others. You have already asked a question. Did the answers help you? Are there other topics that interest you? I am looking forward to hearing from you!

2 Likes

Hi @pinkfl0yd welcome to Connect. Are you Irish by any chance?

3 Likes

Hi @pinkfl0yd,

Welcome. I hope you’ll continue to engage and I look forward to some conversations with you!

2 Likes

Welcome…
An interesting thing to suggest. For those who celebrate on Saturday,what then happens. Has it been proven that Monday is the first day of the week?

1 Like

Hi Michael, welcome. where are you from? Your name sounds Irish…I live in Northern Ireland myself, hence the question! Hope you are blessed by being here and sharing in discussions about our shared faith.

2 Likes