Introduction: Mitch Gunner Svaty

member_introductions

(Mitch Gunner Svaty) #1

Hi everyone.

I’m 20 years old. Right now I’m in the last week of the RZIM Core Module Course. I’ve been brought up in a Christian home. Naturally believing whole Bible is God’s inspired Word to us. Though apart from being brought up in a Christian, I know Christ to be true to His Word through my own personal study of the Bible. A large part of my study has been with following along in the Bible with the Thru the Bible Radio Program. A ministry of Dr. J. Vernon McGee. Which goes through the whole Bible in 5 years. I have gone through twice so far. I’ve been helped by many other ministries as well. Among which has been RZIM. I hope to get into a Christian collage somewhere, where I can learn more about church history and theology along with whatever else I endeavor to study into. I’m of Powell, Wyoming.

(SeanO) #2

Hey @Gunner! So glad you have joined us on Connect and that you are digging into the Word. May the Lord bless you with entrance to a good Christian school and great wisdom and discernment as you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus!

(Carson Weitnauer) #3

Hi Mitch, welcome! It sounds like you are starting your life with a deep commitment to the Lord, his Word, and getting trained in apologetics and evangelism. We would love to be learning from you here and also to be a resource to you as you encounter questions from your friends about Jesus. You’re welcome to ask any question you have about the gospel!

(Melvin Greene) #4

Hi, @Gunner. I’m glad you’re here. I pray that the Lord Almighty will guide you to a good Christian college. The Lord has given you a hunger for knowledge, and He will see that you will be satisfied. I believe He has great plans for you. Connect is a great place for you to interact with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, and is a rich resource for Biblical knowledge and insights.