Introduction: Mitch

member_introductions

(Mitch) #1

Hi everyone, My name is Mitch and I live in Belfast N.I.

I am married to Amanda and have two children, Noah and Megan.

I worked as a firefighter for 16 years and now serve as en evangelist at Crown Jesus Ministries.

i look forward to learning more and helping in this great Global adventure called The Mission of God.

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi Mitch! Welcome to Connect! I’m so glad you’ve joined; I look forward to learning from you. I hope we can celebrate with you as God works through your ministry to bring many into the kingdom.

(Dave Kenny) #3

welcome Mitch.

What sort of work is Crown Jesus Ministries involved in?

Dave

(Mitch) #4

Thanks Carson,
Quick question how do I sign up for the Alumni ?
I completed the core module but can’t find the sign up link?
Can you help?

Mitch

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi Mitch,

The RZIM Academy’s Core Module content is available here:
https://connect.rzim.org/c/rzim-academy-alumni/core-module-content

This Category is only accessible to graduates of the RZIM Academy Core Module. If that describes you, you can request to join the Alumni group that has access to this category here:
https://connect.rzim.org/groups/RZIMAcademyAlumni

(Mitch) #6

Yes that’s me.
Brilliant
Thank you

Mitch

(Mitch) #7

Hi dave,
A brief response as I am out walking the dog (7pm here in NI)
We are involved in Evangelism across ireland; all ages. This includes apologetics.

We have 14 staff, 11 academy students and 50 in our school of Evangelism.

You can find out more on our Facebook page website and also on my personal social media stuff @MitchBelfast

We are hosting RZIM Reboot conference in a few weeks time.

Mitch

(Keldon Scott) #8

Hello @Mitch. Glad to have you on board. Hosting a reboot conference must be pretty daunting. What a blessing though too. You might want to post some prayer requests in the prayer discussion forum. Some powerful prayer warriors out there. Excited to be connected.

(Mitch) #9

Thanks Keldon,

keep in touch

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #10

I’m glad to have you here @Mitch. Welcome to Connect! May the Lord be able to use you further in His kingdom! :slight_smile:

(Megan Kemp) #11

Welcome, @Mitch! Glad you’re here.

What from the RZIM Academy have you most appreciated and been able to apply in your life and ministry?

(Mitch) #12

Hi Megan,
I work as an Evangelist and lead a ministry in Ireland called Crown Jesus. I have appreciated the knowledge and wisdom of RZIM and apply apologetics to our ministry on a weekly basis from preaching to training others. We Hosted Reboot a few weeks ago with tickets sold out a week in advance and also have the RZIM team from OCCA visit with us regularly to teach at our School of Evangelism.