Introduction: Monica Hall

(Monica Diane Hall) #1

Hi everyone,
I am Monica Hall. My daughter Andilina connected me with this community. As you can probably tell, me and technology don’t get along very well. However I do love the Lord and am looking forward to connecting with my brothers and sisters in Christ in new ways. Thanks for inviting me.

(Casey Moore) #2

Welcome Monica!! Glad to see you here :blush:

(Helen Tan) #3

Hi Monica, so glad to meet you here! We are a very friendly community, a safe place where we share what brings us joy, pain and/or questions. There are many here who are very wise and experienced in their walk with the Lord and we can gain much from their wisdom. Please feel free to browse around and connect in whatever discussions are of interest to you, or raise discussions which you are interested in. We look forward to hearing from you and learning with and from you.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #4

Welcome to the Connect community, Monica! :slight_smile:

(Isaiah J. Armstrong) #5

It’s great you could join our online community, Monica!

(Keldon Scott) #6

It has been great to have you with us. How has the technology been working out? I really hope that some of the engagement has been a blessing to you. If you have any suggestions how this might be less technologically challenging or could be a better form please do not hesitate to suggest. God-bless your time here.

(Monica Diane Hall) #7

Thank you for the welcome. I enjoy reading what is posted. It seems like most people here are much more intelligent than I am. Thanks again.

(Keldon Scott) #8

So very doubtful that they are all more intelligent. This is a family. I hope you join in often and find yourself over and over blessed by the dialog. God-bless and may he give you the wisdom to read, engage, and contribute.

(Akyle moses ) #9

Welcome Monica!!