Introduction: My Name Anup sushman

(Anup sushman kumar) #1

Hi everyone
I am sushman. I am a physician in Dallas Tx. I have known RZIM for a while. I am currently struggling with my faith thought I should connect here.

(Joshua Spare) #2

Welcome to Connect, @Sushman! I am happy to have you along in this community! I have a number of friends in the Dallas area, and I always enjoy visiting as there is some really great food to be found! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with your faith, but I think it is really excellent that you have ended up here on Connect! Please do feel free to post any questions that you might have, as I think you will find people here in this community can have some really great insight! Take a look at #daily-evangelism and #bible-questions, and if you don’t see your questions answered or addressed, feel free to create a new topic!

Again, welcome to Connect! I hope you find the community to be as warm and endearing as I have!

(Lisa) #3

Hi Sushman

Welcome to connect. Glad you decided to join the community and will be praying that you find your faith renewed and strengthened.

Love
Lisa

(Stephen Edward) #4

Hello Anup,

I am glad to have connected with you this way. I get to travel to Dallas to speak at a couple of churches. Nice place and I like the Indian Cuisines out there.

Problem of pain and suffering is a daily struggle to each one of us. I always read 1 Corinthians 10:13 when I land into a situation which is beyond my ability which reminds me about the grace I have while passing through it. I will be praying for you.

God bless,
Stephen Edward

(Anup sushman kumar) #5

Thank you Lisa. Appreciate your prayers.

(Anup sushman kumar) #6

Thank you Stephen. Do you know of any local RZIM group in Dallas, to connect with?

(Stephen Edward) #7

I have no tie ups with folks from RZIM in Dallas but I can hook you up with some real good theologians with great passion. They might be of help, let me know if you are interested and I will connect you with them.

Blessings!

(John Hyde) #8

Welcome to RZIM Connect @Sushman

Glad you joined RZIM Connect. May God be with you to renew and strengthen your faith.

God Bless,
John Hyde

(Anup sushman kumar) #9

That will be good. Thanks

Anup Kumar