Introduction: My Name here: Geoff

member_introductions

(Geoffrey) #1

Hi everyone,
After doing the Core Module , which by the way, I found VERY good and thought provoking, I felt it important to stay connected to RZIM and all involved. My thinking behind this is that we are living in very changing times, uncertain and seemingly growing more hostile to Truth, Christianity and the general idea of a morale standard. As a believer we are designed to have fellowship with each other and to grow thereby. The principal of “iron sharpening iron” is important and by learning to listen and consider the thoughts and experiences of others and then filtering that through the Word of God I believe we can make a difference in this world even though we are moving to the time when Christ returns. I look forward to ongoing engagement and growth through RZIM. Thank to Ravi and his team of professionals who have put this together for the benefit of all. May God continue to bless this ministry and that we be a blessing to others through it.

(SeanO) #2

@gnslaser Welcome Geoffrey to Connect! Praise God for your desire to honor Him and be a star in a dark and dying generation. May the Spirit of Christ bless your time here on Connect. See you on the forums.

(Scott Dockins) #3

Welcome brother!

Perhaps the greatest tool in a Christians a toolbox is learning to “be slow to speak and quick to listen.”

Why? Because behind every question is a questioner made in the image of YHWH; a son or daughter whom he wishes to return home to Him.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #4

Hello @gnslaser. I do feel the same way about the changing times we have. We do have an unchanging God in our midst. I look forward to grow with you in this community. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi @gnslaser,

Welcome to Connect! The Core Module of the RZIM Academy is just incredible. The testimonies of people after taking the class really encourage our team. We think the Academy electives, as well as Connect, are a great next step to continue growing together in Christ. The more things change, the more we need a global community to ask thoughtful questions and provide biblical, wise insights on a way forward. I look forward to your contributions to the community!