Introduction: My Name is Alex

(Alex Detrinidad) #1

Hi everyone

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Hey there, Alex!!! Welcome to Connect! If you wouldn’t mind, tell us a lil bit about yourself.

(Alex Detrinidad) #3

Well I’m 28 years old I live in Las Vegas NV. I just want to learn as much as possible.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #4

Thanks, man!! I appreciate your reply. Connect is as much an “answer/question” resource as it is a community of folks. Knowing a lil bit of background about each other – crazy enough – actually helps to answer many questions because it informs the community of the context of where the question could be coming from. Hope that makes sense, man. Anyway…so glad to have you here, Alex!! Looking forward to being blessed by you and hoping that you’re blessed by the CONNECT community. Peace up, man!:v:t6:

(Alex Detrinidad) #5

Thanks man definitely makes sense

(Keldon Scott) #6

Welcome aboard @Alexabraham. Love having you here from Las Vegas. I get there annually. I love hiking at Red Rock Canyon and Mount Charleston area. This connection site is a place where you will be able to learn as much as you desire. Participate frequently. The more you put into it the more you will glean. Let us know if we can help in any area where your interests are peaked.