Introduction: My Name is Andrew Tan from Singapore

(Andrew Tan) #1

Hi everyone

Since i have enrolled and completed the RZIM core module in 2018, it has been both a life and perspective changing experience. Viewing through the lens of an apologetic allows me to widen my views and apply an understanding heart towards other world views. In return, it allowed me to bridge between the heart and mind of friends and family around me, answering pounding question they have been facing for the longest time. I appreciate the teachings from the team fo RZIM and God bless them in many more years to come, in their outreach of their apologetic mission to the world.

(SeanO) #2

@Andrew_Tan Welcome to Connect! Glad the RZIM course has proven helpful. May the Lord Jesus bless you and your family as you grow in the grace and knowledge of Him.

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @Andrew_Tan. Glad you phone this site. Also I am glad that you have taken the core module. I really enjoyed that myself for some of the Reasons that you listed. I hope you find your time here fruitful. Participate often if you were able. God-bless and happy New Year

(Brian Weeks) #4

Hi Andrew!

Thanks so much for introducing yourself here and for sharing about your experience with the RZIM Academy! I’m so encouraged to hear how the Core Module has impacted your life. I had a similar experience when I first took it, too, so I can relate to what you said. By the way, Keldon Scott (above) is a legend in the Academy.

Welcome to Connect, Andrew!

(Warner Joseph Miller) #5

Amen, brother and glad to have you be apart of this CONNECT community! Greetings and welcome!