Introduction: My Name is Benjamin

(Benjamin Kaigoulen Baite) #1

Hi everyone

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @BenjaminKBaite,

Welcome! We’d love to hear a bit more from you so we can get to know you. I look forward to learning and growing with you.

(Benjamin Kaigoulen Baite) #3

I’m from North East India and I’m currently in my last year of graduation…I came to know about Dr.Ravi Zacharias nearly 4years back watching his preaching and confronting and clearing the doubts of many young students,atheist and even believers.I was also inspire of his deep knowledge of the truth.As a young boy,my passion is to help in ministry as much as I can for God but family background,peer pressure,social influences and self-pessimistic attitude used to distract me alot and hindered me.
I came across RZIM connect through YouTube channel and join it.So please,I need you all to support me in your prayer.And hope RZIM connect be a blessing.

(Kathleen) #4

Hello, @BenjaminKBaite! We are glad that God has blessed you through this ministry, and I am thankful for the work you do in India. We hope Connect will be a place both for encouragement and challenge in your life and ministry. Looking forward to learning with you and from you!

(Keldon Scott) #5

Welcome aboard @BenjaminKBaite. We are so glad that you are here. We pray that you have continuing call and that you are blessed. This site is great for you to plug in and participate. While it is a global connect it is very local in effect. Ask away. I look forward to reading your posts and watching you grow and share the experiences at the Lord calls you to participate in.

(Lorna Abwonji) #6

Welcome to the community @BenjaminKBaite :blush::blush::blush::blush:

(Benjamin Kaigoulen Baite) #7

Thank you

(Vuyiswa Keyi) #8

Hi Benjamin:
I’m so glad you are moving beyond past fears and going forward to pursue your mission for God. Nothing is greater than that. You are in my prayers. May the Lord bless you and keep you always. May He make His face to shine upon you in all your endeavours. He will always be with you through all trials and triumphs.
Blessings always
Vuyiswa

(Kier Delambaca) #9

Welcome brother! I’m also new here.
Learning more about God is the most exciting thing to do. Let’s keep the fire burning :fire: