Introduction: My Name Is Brennan

(Brennan Parr) #1

Hi everyone

My name is Brennan, I’ve been a member since February, but am just getting to introducing myself now, which maybe is a small window into the state of my life, busy. I am the owner of a successful drywall company in a small city in British Columbia which keeps me busy on its own. I am also the proud father of 5 wonderful kids, (soon to be 6), my wife and I have been together for 21 years. She home schools our children, oh and did I mention we are busy.

Looking forward to taking part a bit more in some of these conversations, I’ve been reading the occasional one over the last year but would like to be a bit more active in the new year.

Thanks

(SeanO) #2

@brenparr30 Welcome to Connect! I can imagine you are a very busy man indeed with six kids and a successful business. May Jesus prosper you in all that you do and use you to reach others as you encounter them along the journey of life.

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome, @brenparr30! Even though you’ve been around, it’s good to have your formal introduction. :slight_smile: All the best for your crazy busy wonderful life!