Introduction: My name is Carmen St.Claire

(CARMEN ST. CLAIRE ) #1

Hi everyone, My name is Carmen and I’m thrilled to finally be connected to RZIM family. I live in Tampa, FL and am desperately seeking meaningful relationships with the Christian community.

Quote from film “The Big Chill”…“It’s a cold world when you don’t have your friends.”

(Kathleen) #2

Welcome to Connect, @carmen! We’re glad you’ve joined our community here, and pray that it will be a place that strengthens and encourages you. :slight_smile: I’m sorry to hear that you are lacking meaningful Christian relationships. Where do you think is the point of disconnection?

P.S. You quote reminds me of a similar one from 'An Affair to Remember" (and re-quoted famously in ‘Sleepless in Seattle’!): Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories…

(Warner Joseph Miller) #3

Hi @carmen! Love the quote AND the movie! Welcome to Connect, my sister. Glad that you found your way here.

(CARMEN ST. CLAIRE ) #4

Hi Kathleen, thank you so much for responding in such a positive manner. Coming from New York theater background, was always surrounded by friends, colleagues, some believers, some not. I’ve never been a loner and as a Christian, I value group study and camaraderie even more. But here in Tampa, everyone goes home right after Bible study and church. I need to find fellow believers that want to share life together, not just 2 hours a week. Very excited to finally connect with RZIM, Ravi Zacharias is the one speaker I can always depend on to restore my enthusiasm.:gift_heart::dancer::cat2:

(CARMEN ST. CLAIRE ) #5

Hi Warner, thank you so much for responding in such a positive manner. Coming from New York theater background, was always surrounded by friends, colleagues, some believers, some not. I’ve never been a loner and as a Christian, I value group study and camaraderie even more. But here in Tampa, everyone goes home right after Bible study and church. I need to find fellow believers that want to share life together, not just 2 hours a week. Very excited to finally connect with RZIM, Ravi Zacharias is the one speaker I can always depend on to restore my enthusiasm.:gift_heart::dancer::cat2: