Introduction: My name is Carol

(Carol Barry) #1

Hi everyone! My name is Carol, I am from Columbus Ohio. I look forward to connecting with this community and growing in my relationship with Jesus.

(Jimmy Sellers) #2

@Carbar1123, let me be the first to welcome you. I am sure that you will find an opportunity to grow and to share what God is doing in your life. This is a great community of believers and every time someone new joins it just gets better.

(Helen Tan) #3

Hi @Carbar1123, first, a warm welcome to Connect. I’ve found this to be an engaging and caring community in which I can grow and find support in my daily life, not to mention receive answers to life’s curly questions:)). The best way is to ‘talk’ to the members in the forums and you’ll find that they are the friendliest and most caring lot of Christians. I look forward to chatting with you in Connect. Just come as you are and you’ll find us welcoming and friendly.

(Ken Hanson) #4

Hi Carol! I’m new to this forum. Let’s see what God has for us!

(CarolAndrews) #5

Hi Carol, great to see you here. Something else we have in common - our names!! Awesome!!! Carol🤗

(Keldon Scott) #6

Hello @Carol. Welcome aboard. We are glad you joined up. I trust that the posts that you read will be a blessing to you. We look forward to reading your posts as well. Go forth in the strength of the Lord this day. Blessings.