Introduction: My Name is Daniel Anaba

(Daniel Anaba) #1

Hi everyone
My name is Daniel and I’m from Ghana. I grew up in a mixed religious family, my dad was an idol worshipper whiles my mum a Christian and I had my basic education in a Muslim community. This made me to search out for the true way of serving God and by the grace of God, I got born again when in senior high school.

After being born again, I had a strong passion to reach out to others and this made me to join various evangelistic groups at my home church and in school as well. By the grace of God, I have gotten the opportunity to travel to every region (state) in Ghana with the message of Jesus Christ, However, this task exposed me to a lot of religious groups which usually question me about the deity of Jesus and other questions that I was not fully prepared to answer them.
This made me to contact a friend about the challenge on the field and he introduced the RZIM core module to me and I was really blessed by the content of the course.

I look forward to learning more about apologetics from all of you so I can defend my faith very well and also connect with everyone. I’m grateful to be able to connect go such a great platform of RZIM.

Blessings
Daniel Anaba

Nia Ankomah
(SeanO) #2

@danielanaba123 Welcome to Connect and praise the Lord for the ministry He is doing through you! So glad you have joined us here and pumped to hear about how God is using you. May Christ richly bless you with a spirit of wisdom and revelation in knowledge of Him. Grace and peace.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

Welcome to Connect, Daniel (@danielanaba123)! I look forward in learning with you in this community. I’m excited to see you grow in your journey with God. :slight_smile:

(Jahvel Lair) #4

so glad that you are here! God bless you

(Favour Emeakama ) #5

Hi Daniel, it’s so nice to have you here.
I hope and pray you ean more and recieve wisdom on how to answer tough questions when presenting Christ.

A question though, where can I find the core module you talked about?

(Carson Weitnauer) #6

Hi @Favour,

Here’s some information on the core module -
http://rzimacademy.org/courses/core-module/

There are hundreds of alumni in RZIM Connect who have shared about how much this course has helped them grow in their faith and share it with others.