Introduction: My Name is Darren

(Darren Steyn) #1

Hi everyone

Trust everyone is well.

My name is Darren, i find alot of inspiration from Ravi, especially how to responds to Islam, I myself would like to understand how to respond to Muslims when being challenged.I am in an interfaith marriage and listening to Ravi provides so much substance to my daily life and when being challenged by other religious entities.

My goal on this forum is to understand the Bible in greater depth but equip myself in the correct environment.

Thanks

Regards
Darren

(Kathleen) #2

Welcome, @Darren! We’re glad you’ve joined us here on Connect. :slight_smile: We pray that this community will be a place of encouragement and strengthening as you journey along. And thank you for sharing a bit about yourself! I can imagine some challenges you face, but I was curious if you found that there are some unexpected blessings in being in an interfaith marriage?

(Warner Joseph Miller) #3

Welcome, welcome, WELCOME to Connect, Darren!!! I too hope that this resource and community would be a benefit and blessing to you and your marriage. God bless you, brother and, again, WELCOME!