Introduction: My Name is David Nalls

(David Nalls) #1

Hi everyone, I am David from Toledo Ohio and it is really nice to connect to this community of believers. Asking questions and participating in a dialog about Our Savior or the words spoken is exciting to me. Thank you RZIM for the opportunity.

(SeanO) #2

@Beloved Welcome to Connect! May the Lord Jesus bless you through your time here :slight_smile:

(Lakshmi Mehta) #3

@Beloved, Welcome to Connect! It is indeed wonderful to connect with other believers and recognizing we are not alone in the questions and struggles we encounter as Christians. Look forward to questions you may have and learning from them.

(Kathleen) #4

Welcome, @Beloved! We’re glad you’ve joined us here on Connect. We pray this community will be used to strengthen and encourage you in your journey with the Lord!

(Emily Brinkhoff ) #5

Yes I agree! Welcome David!

(Keldon Scott) #6

Welcome aboard @Beloved. So glad you have joined us. I am not that far from you. Just to little North in fact. I am in Lansing Michigan. I hope to see you participating frequently. God-bless and have a merry Christmas

(Daren L McClellan) #7

Hi David, welcome from the East. Here is central Pennsylvania.

(Nathan Griffin) #8

Hi David,

Welcome! I’m glad you’re here. Looking forward to learning more about you and your life in Christ.

(David Nalls) #9

I apologize for the late reply…Holidays. Thank you for the welcoming comment.