Introduction: My Name is Deborah

(Debbie Riley) #1

I’m Deborah I found out about Ravi through my grandmother about 30 years ago, read the Grand Weaver, and reconnected just this year. I had my Grandaughter listen to Ravi talk about you private life in college. My daughter and I just got her all settled at Columbia College in Chicago. I hope and prayer she survives the liberal anti CHRISTIAN campus. I love watching Vince and Ravi talk abut issues and am passing the word around. Love your ministry.

(SeanO) #2

@Debbie_Riley Welcome to Connect. May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here and may the Spirit of Christ keep your daughter near to the Truth throughout her time at college. Look forward to seeing you out on the forums.

(Lakshmi Mehta) #3

@Debbie_Riley, Welcome to Connect! Congratulations on your daughter going off to college. May the Lord’s protection keep her safe and may it be a time of spiritual growth. Looking forward to your contributions on Connect.

(Jimmy Sellers) #4

Welcome to connect. Do you know there is a guy with a big mustache in your picture? :grinning:

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi @Debbie_Riley,

Welcome! Seeing the challenges to faith all around us can feel alarming!

I find that when we are well prepared for discussing our faith with people from different spiritual backgrounds, we have a peace in our hearts. This peace draws others to us and helps us stay respectful, empathetic, and loving in our interaction. I invite you to join into the conversations here, ask your questions, and let this site prepare you for many good conversations about Jesus.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #7

Hello @Debbie_Riley. I’m happy to know about you finding Ravi through your grandmother. I do pray that your granddaughter would be able to survive the campus. We hope that we would be able to help you in case she asks you questions about the faith. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Anish Khapangi Magar) #8

welcome