Introduction: My name is Dennis

(DENNIS NAUE) #1

Hi everyone. It was so grateful to RZIM to have experienced the Core Course. It was very thought-provoking and filled with so many spiritual insights. Thinking and acting like an evangelist does not come naturally to me. I love the Lord and am so grateful for what He has done for me and to me and would like to see others come to know the saving grace of Jesus Christ, our Lord, and master. I think Connect will help me be the man God has intended me to be. Thank you all for being here.

(chandra kishore sardar) #2

Hello @danaue !! Welcome to the forum. Indeed its sucha wonderful place where one can immerse into His knowledge through the discussions and insights here.
How did you like the core module? I myself havent done that but i look forward to in the future ? I look forward to learning together . Again a warm welcome to you.

(DENNIS NAUE) #3

Thank you. The core module is a must. It will make you study and think and apply your faith. Everything that RZIM does is awesome. Praise God.

(chandra kishore sardar) #4

Sounds really convincing to me. Yes, i would definitely want to do that.

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome to Connect, @danaue! We’re glad that you’ve joined us here, and I’m glad to hear that the Core Module was such a growing experience for you. (It was for me as well!) We pray that this community will be one that strengthens and encourages you on your journey with God. Look forward to seeing you out in the forum! :slight_smile:

(DENNIS NAUE) #6

Thanks Kathleen

(Renier Lillie) #7

Hi Dennis, welcome to Connect! It’s great to hear of the blessings the Core Course brought you. I’m definitely also interested in taking that course myself. I agree with you that connecting with the body of Christ will help you be the man God intends for you to be. God bless you.