Introduction: My name is Eileen

member_introductions

(Eileen) #1

Hello everyone, Eileen here, from the beautiful Okanagan Valley in B.C. Canada. God has blessed me many times through the ministry of RZIM. The evidence, of the reality, of the indwelling presence, of the Holy Spirit, has clearly been revealed to me through God’s faithful servant Brother Ravi. I so desire to know God so personally in my heart.
God’s Love and Holiness

(SeanO) #2

@Son-shines Praise God for His work in your life. I like your user name - truly the Son of God does shine in our hearts! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here.

(Eileen) #3

Thank you. May we all grow in God’s grace.

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi Eileen (@Son-shines),

As Sean put it, I love your username! Isn’t it wonderful that we can experience truth and Truth together? I love that Jesus claims to be “the Truth” and that we can know him personally. What a beautiful reality of our awesome God. Your heart for God will be a blessing in Connect - I look forward to getting to know you through the discussions here.

(Jimmy Sellers) #5

@Son-shines:
Welcome to connect or as I like to call the Son-flower garden.:grinning:

(Eileen) #6

Thank you Jimmy, I like your expression the Son-flower garden! :grinning:
But when I think of Jesus, being the light of the world; and then as it is written in the book of Hebrews 1:3a HCSB
The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact expression of His nature.
I am awed and I there are times when I see the Son’s brightness in the faces of His Son-flower garden.
The Lord bless you.
I hope all that I have written is acceptable.

(Eileen) #7

Thank you Carson, It is a wonderful opportunity to discuss the word of God and to hear and share with others their personal views of God and His word. I am very interested in and I have listened much to Christian apologetics, although I’ve had no formal training in it. I really hope to learn more.
God bless you.
Eileen, Son-shines.