Introduction: My Name is Elexia

(Elexia) #1

Hi everyone, I’m so excited to be here! I’ve felt God pulling on me to get back to His truth and be ready to give a reason for the hope that I have. I’m ready to learn everything I can to answer those tough life questions. My children are getting older and will soon be heading to college and I want to make sure I can equip them as well. Thank you

(SeanO) #2

Hey @Elexiafaulkner - welcome to Connect! The Lord Jesus grant you wisdom to guide your kiddos and may the Holy Spirit fill your heart and home. See you on the forms :slight_smile:

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #3

Hello Elexia (@Elexiafaulkner). I’m excited for you and I’m happy to see your readiness to learn as much as you can for you to be prepared in giving an answer. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome aboard @Elexiafaulkner. Glad you have joined. I trust that your children will be blessed by your involvement here and that your conviction to get back to truth and learn everything that you are able will be instrumental in their lives. God-bless your commitment and happy New Year to you.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #5

Amen, sister! Those are great motivations. So glad that Connect can be a viable resource to you and for your family. Great to have you here. Welcome to Connect!