Introduction: My Name is Emily

(Emily Kimani) #1

Hi everyone, I am Emily from Kenya.

I have been studying the Word of God for over 15 years and been a teens teacher for over 10 years. I began studying philosophy in religion and psychology for about 5 years (for fun) and just to understand some stuff as well criticism of the Bible. It’s at the time that I got to read and listen much of Ravi Z. sermons and talks which have really built me and I know I will gain much more with this connection.

I believe as Christians we are meant to think and put our greatest God given thinking resource-brain to work and influence the world by lighting it.

Blessings as we light the world.

(SeanO) #2

@Emmy Welcome to Connect! Great to hear that you are studying more and seeking the Lord. May He bless you in your journey and through your time here on the forms.

(Brittany Bowman) #3

Welcome, Emily! It is great to hear of your love for the Lord and your faithful service over the years. I’m sure your students will benefit from what you learn here.

(Linda Nikitin) #4

Welcome Emily!!
SO HAPPY that you joined Connect.
May I share with you my favorite book. It is Key Bible Concepts by David Gooding and John Lennox. It is filled with Bible verses. It is a clear, comforting, thoughtful, respectful book. It has helped me to know how much God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit love me.

There are other wonderful resources available at http://www.myrtlefieldhouse.com

Blessings

(Ogidi, Daniel A.) #5

You are welcome to connect. I’m sure interacting on this platform will bring you more equipping to serve the Lord as we share fellowship together

(Josh) #6

Welcome and that is amazing. Teaching teens is one of the most important jobs in the world and thank you for it