Introduction: My name is Emmanuel Ofori

(Emmanuel Ofori) #1

Hi everyone

My name is Emmanuel Ofori, a medical doctor living in Kumasi, Ghana. I have been watching a lot of RZIM videos especially the ones with questions and answers on youtube. Looking forward to learning a lot on this platform

(Kathleen) #2

Welcome, @emmo600gh! I am privileged to count several Ghanians as friends and colleagues, and I very much hope one day to visit your country. :slight_smile: We’re so glad you’ve joined us here on Connect, and we pray that this community with strengthen and encourage you in your walk with our great God!

(Emmanuel Ofori) #3

Thanks Kathleen for welcoming me into the RZIM family. Hoping you will one day come to Ghana and fellowship with us. Looking forward to in dept understanding of the Word of God and fellowship with the RZIMConnect family and beyond

(Brittany Bowman) #4

Welcome, Emmanuel! I’m certain your medical experience will bring a unique perspective to Connect. Would love to hear some of your thoughts/questions from RZIM videos you have watched lately.

(Emmanuel Ofori) #5

Hi Brittany, I used to watch RZIM videos about 6-7 years ago and I stopped for no reason. Getting to the end of last year, I went opened YouTube and just decided to type Ravi Zacharias in the search engine and watch some videos. I subsequently have become glued to them. The two ones of interest were the ones at UPenn and John Hopkins. In the course of watching the Videos, I discovered some videos of John Lennox especially several of his debates and have been following them more especially because he is a scientist , and sometimes I face problems dealing with issues of medicine and God. One interesting video I watched was a talk John Lennox gave on Artificial intelligence and God. Very educative, informative and inspiring