Introduction: My Name is Erika

(Erika M Roberg) #1

Hi everyone,

My name is Erika Roberg and I am in the Denver, Colorado area. I am a wife, mom, and Realtor who LOVES Jesus! I just completed a BA in Biblical Studies in December and plan to go on to Denver Seminary in the fall, where I will obtain an MDiv with a concentration in Apologetics and Ethics. I can’t get enough of Ravi Zacharias and RZIM and have been wanting to take classes at RZIM Academy for quite awhile. Since I will have an eight-month break from school, I’m excited to be able to enroll in the Core Module class that starts in February. I once jokingly told my pastor that I am Ravi’s understudy - he just doesn’t know it!

I look forward to participating in this amazing forum. In ministry, I teach Bible classes at my local church and also lead a small group outreach program for seekers and skeptics to come together with Christians to discuss hard-hitting questions about faith in a safe and non-threatening environment. Sometimes the questions get really, really tough. It will be great to have a place to discuss these and be able to mount a defense from a place of Christian love!

I really am excited to be here!

Many blessings to all,
Erika

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #2

It’s nice to meet you Erika (@erikaroberg). I look forward to grow with you in this community. I personally benefitted from RZIM’s ministry as well. I’m excited to see how you will find Core Module. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Tim Ramey) #3

Welcome Erika. Connect will give you a lot to chomp on!