Introduction: My Name is Esther

Hello everyone. My name is Esther. I’ve been a believer/follower of Christ since the tender age of about 12. The Spirit of God, quite literally, led me to the knowledge of Christ’s saving power. I really haven’t looked back, since. I have been listening to RZIM and their various broadcasts for many years now. I can’t state enough, how much this ministry has helped me in being able to offer a counter popular view in defense of the Christian faith. When I heard about RZIM Connect on one of the broadcasts, I was immediately interested to be able to connect with like minded individuals. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

7 Likes

My goodness Esther, love that name, it is a pleasure to meet you. Welcome to connect and please enjoy the blessing with all these like minded brothers and sisters. Christmas greetings and a happy prosperous new year.
Mike

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Esther!

2 Likes

@ mgaplus4 Thanks Mike! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and great blessings for the coming year. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@ joncarpJonathan Carpenter Same here Jon!

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Esther! This is definitely a great place to connect with and learn from other Christians. I love the variety of perspectives. Have a merry Christmas! :blush::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Hello Esther! So glad you could join the Connect family!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Esther99. So blessed to have you joining connect. Please share your faith experiences when you are led. I am certain some here will be blessed by your trained up guidance and sage. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Nice to meet you Esther. god bless you! I am looking forward your further posts.

2 Likes

Hi Esther, Merry Christmas :star:

What a lovely testimony to be called by God and answer at a tender age.

So glad you found connect, and I believe you will not only find engaging dialogue :speaking_head: but a fabulous community as well. :tulip:

3 Likes

Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I hope you all enjoyed a very nice Christmas!

3 Likes