Introduction: My Name is George

(George Kyriacou) #1

Hi everyone

My name is George. I am a 55 year old engineer. I live and work in London. I am married and have 3 children.

I have been a follower of Ravi and the team for quite some time now and keen to meet like minded people on RZIM connect

God bless

(Andrew Shaw) #2

Welcome George!
I’m a 48 year old engineer, originally from Stoke-on-Trent but living and working mostly in the United States now for the past 20 years. I’m also an engineer: a “poop engineer” as my wife likes to say!
God bless you and welcome to some excellent global connections!
Andy

(Joshua Spare) #3

Welcome to Connect, @george.kyriacou! I’m excited to have you along on in our community here, and I look forward to your contributions! I’m curious, do you have any questions that you have been recently pondering or considering that you would like to get some thoughts on from the community? Again, welcome to Connect!

(George Kyriacou) #4

Hi Joshua

Thanks for your reply. I like all Christians have lots of questions that I want to ask God but in the mean time I will be asking my follow Christians. I have not quite got up to speed on how to use the app but once I do the questions will flow.

God bless

(Joshua Spare) #5

I love your response, @george.kyriacou! How true is that - we will ask God one day, but for now we ask each other! Also, please do let us know if you have any questions on the app; we would certainly hate for that to be a barrier to anyone being able to readily use the site!

(Martina Valchářová) #6

Welcome George, I’m also new here:)