Introduction: My Name is Gert Pieter Wensveen

member_introductions

(Gert Pieter Wensveen+++++++++++++++) #1

Hi everyone: Love and connection is really what time and eternity is all about, isn’t it? I thank God and RZIM for the opportunity to connect with you all. I’m a retired social worker. I’m interested in all of the disciplines of man. (including theology, philosophy, apologetics, science, history, literature/poetry, art, politics, archaeology, biology, psychology, sociology) “All truth is God’s truth.”

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @gwen,

Welcome! I look forward to learning from you; I trust you have a great deal of valuable experience to contribute to our discussions here. Thanks for joining!

(Melvin Greene) #3

Welcome to Connect, @gwen. It is a pleasure to have you here. It sounds like you and I have similar careers. I manage a group home for homeless male veterans. I’m also a drug and alcohol counselor. What kind of social work did you do? It sounds like you have quite the eclectic interest in human disciplines. Is there any one of those disciplines that you focus on the most? Mine is psychology. I’m fascinated with human behavior. I look forward to learning from you.

(Gert Pieter Wensveen+++++++++++++++) #4

Hello Melvin: Yes, my career was similar to yours. I did drug and alcohol counseling as well. I worked with the homeless, the addicted, the mentally ill. I’d say that my focus lies the most with psychology, philosophy, apologetics and theology. Nice to meet you.

(Joshua Spare) #5

Welcome, @gwen! I look forward to hearing more about your story and how your experiences contribute to your understanding of the world! I’m sure that you will have a great deal to offer! Welcome!

(Kathleen) #6

Welcome, @gwen! So glad to have you with us. And it sounds like we have very similar areas of interest! I myself am looking to do some more formal study in theology as well as psychology/counselling. Humanity is fascinating! Looking forward to having you in our conversations.