Introduction: My Name is Isaac Suleh

(Isaac Suleh Kindikah) #1

Hi everyone, I’m Isaac Suleh, from Shelleng, Adamawa State, Nigeria. A student with theological College of Northern Nigeria, Bukuru. My well has always been to study Christian Apologetics after my degree program at May-2019. I think this is a good opportunity for me to start here. I’m also asking for your help anyway you can, for me to archive that which I want to study and practice (Apologetic Studies).

(Joshua Spare) #2

Welcome to Connect, @Isaac-Suleh12! I love your intentions to continue to pursue Christian Apologetics in your studies, and I think you will both find great encouragement and support here on Connect as well as provide a great value to the community here! Are there a few questions or topics that particularly interest you in these fields?

(Anthony Costello ) #3

Isaac, welcome. It is a blessing to have you here with us. I recently had the honor of hearing some incredible testimonies from some pastors in Nigeria. My brother also supports orphanages and schools in the South of Nigeria; so I’ve come to know a little about your country in speaking both with him and these very godly pastors from the North. I pray that your time on Connect will be fruitful to your ministry and enriching to your life in Christ.

Grace and peace,
Anthony

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #4

Hello, Isaac (@Isaac-Suleh12). Welcome to Connect! I’m happy to have you here. I hope to learn with you in this community. :slight_smile:

(Warner Joseph Miller) #5

Welcome to the Connect community, Isaac!!! Great to have you here, brother. This community is, indeed, a great place to glean, contribute thought, be challenged and pushed but also affirmed…all to God’s glory and, prayerfully, more into the image and purpose of Christ. Bless you, brother. Glad to have you here!:+1:t6:

(Oneykka McAffee) #6

Welcome Isaac!

Oneykka, c.M.H.G.

(Kathleen) #7

So good to have you here, @Isaac-Suleh12! Two of my dear “uncles” are pastors based out of Jos. It’s heart-wrenching to hear about all that is happening there in the north. May you all know God’s peace and may his love abound and overflow out of His church there. Blessings to you and in your studies!

(Isaac Suleh Kindikah) #8

Amen. Thank you So much for your prayer.

(Isaac Suleh Kindikah) #9

Is privilege to have you. thank you Sir.

(Isaac Suleh Kindikah) #10

Is an Honor to meet you. may the Lord help us all, as we learn under Him.

(Isaac Suleh Kindikah) #11

It is an honor to be part of this community. I’m so much interested on the topics that has to do with answering Islam such as the son-ship of Christ, Trinity, how is Jesus God, the validity of the Scripture and so-many others in reference to the Qur’an and the Bible. thank you .