Introduction: My Name is Joe Salins

(Joe Salins) #1

Hi everyone: So glad to be part of a group of believers with like precious faith. I was among the first batch of students who completed the Core Module In 2014. It was a wonderful experience. I am looking forward to being a part of RZIM connect.

(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi @jwsalins,

That is really cool! Welcome! I am so glad you’ve joined us - it is thrilling to see how the Academy has grown since 2014. It is amazing to think that the course was five years ago and the connection still remains and builds. I look forward to your input!

(Joe Salins) #3

Thank you Carson for your quick response. Yes indeed I have been listening to Dr. Ravi Zacharias on line several times. I met him last year at the Ligonier Conference in Seattle ,WA. Earlier on when we were young I met him the first time in 1965 in Hyderabad India at the YFC national Congress. Ravi was with the Delhi YFC team and I was with the Bombay YFC team. I remember him winning the preaching contest at the YFC congress and met him briefly. I then lost contact and heard of him much later when God led him to start RZIM ministries. What a great blessing it has been to many people around the globe. I am excited to be a part of RZIM connect now… Take care. Joe