Introduction: My Name is Kalyan

(Kalyan Das) #1

Hi everyone,

I have just been introduced to CONNECT. This is such a great resource! Compliments to those who moderate it, which is true to Ravi’s character of giving respect to others.

RZIM’s ministry is powerful. I am not an “apologist”, but as a Pastor and a Minister of a Baptist Church, I find myself defending the Gospel in and through teaching, peaching, counselling, interaction, and conversation.

I pray this forum will be blessing to us all, and God will use us for His glory!

blessings and joy

k

(Lakshmi Mehta) #2

@Kalyan, Welcome to Connect! Thank you for the prayer and I join in agreement with that prayer. Look forward to learning from your experience as a pastor.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #3

Great to have you here, Kaylan! Welcome!

(Stewart Andres) #4

Thankyou for your prayers Kalyan we are most definitely in need of prayer as we hone are answers to others questions. Glad to have you aboard can’t wait to see answer and questions from you.
God bless you.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #5

I’m happy to have you here, @Kalyan. Hoping to learn with you in this community. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Ken Rose) #6

Greetings Kalyan,

New to Connect myself, I’m honored that we have a Pastor in midst. Providential! Was reading in this morning’s devotional that church leadership is one of the gifts God gives to His church (Ephesians 4:11-12). Thank you for answering His call, my respect to you, and I look forward to reading your comments in this on-line community. God Bless!

Ken

(Kalyan Das) #7

Thank you Ken. The call to be a Pastor carries a heavy mantle. I am learning what it means to be a servant-leader, both in context and together in action. You are right in reminding me that it is “one of the gifts God gives to His Church”, something I must not lose sight of!

God bless you in your labours!

Kalyan

(Kalyan Das) #8

Thank you for your welcome Laxmi. Someone just reminded me that being a Pastor is God’s gift, and I stand in awe of this gift, wondering if I am worthy of the responsibility.
God bless you too