Introduction: My name is Kenneth Jones

(Kenneth Jones ) #1

Hi everyone, I am a pastor of a small Baptist Church here in west Texas. I am a graduate of Liberty University, class of 2017 but still enjoy the road of learning. I look forward to growing in my walk with Christ with fellow believers like you. Thank you RZIM for making a place where like minded Christians can ask questions, as well as socialize. I look forward to the upcoming Leaders Conference: “Blessed Are the Peacemakers.” Though I can only afford to stream the event, I will be at my computer those two days. May the Lord bless you all today.

(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Kenneth. Praise your heart to serve others as a minister, especially for your heart for small churches. :smiley: I’m certain your congregation will be blessed with what you learn.

(Daren L McClellan) #3

Welcome Kenneth.

(Ehab Roufail) #4

Welcome Kenneth, can’t wait for us all to learn and grow together.

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi @kjones93,

Welcome! I hope we can earn your trust and that RZIM Connect will be a resource that you would be willing to place in the weekly church bulletin as a resource for your members. We would be honored to encourage and strengthen your church in their preparedness for evangelism - and learn and grow from their contributions too. I am looking forward to the Church Leaders conference!