Introduction: My Name is Lisa Vermaak

(Lisa Vermaak) #1

Hello!! My name is Lisa Vermaak. My husband has been a part of the RZIM Connect Community for a while now, and now I am joining him :slight_smile: We are traveling to Atlanta tomorrow for my 1st RZIM conference… I’m looking forward to learning and connecting with other believers. I look forward to meeting new friends this week and growing in my faith through the teaching!

9 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #2

Hi Lisa! @LisaVermaak
Welcome to Connect. So glad you’re here :slight_smile:
Enjoy the conference, and looking forward to hearing from you in the forums. It’s a great community to be a part of!

5 Likes
(Lisa Vermaak) #3

Thank you Heidi :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
(Sieglinde) #4

Hello @LisaVermaak, welcome to connect. That’s wonderful that you and your husband are in this together. I know you will enjoy the conference. Ravi and team are incredible!

5 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #5

Welcome aboard @LisaVermaak. Enjoy Atlanta and the conference. Let us know what impacted you during the conference. That way we will get to participate vicariously. God-bless you and your journey. Glad you have joined us.

4 Likes
(Lisa Vermaak) #6

Thank you Sig :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
(Lisa Vermaak) #7

Thank you Keldon! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
(Tim Ramey) #8

@LisaVermaak
Welcome Lisa, although that’s not necessary anymore as going to RZIM by now, you’re already hooked! I saw the old facility and I was wowed. Such great people there.

2 Likes
(Lisa Vermaak) #9

Thanks Tim! Can’t wait to get there tomorrow!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes