Introduction: My Name is Miles

(Miles Bowling) #1

Greetings,

My name is Miles Bowing. I live in NC and run a small business with two of my brothers. I am one of nine siblings! Five sisters and four brothers. I was raised in extreme Christian conservatism and struggled immensely with God, church and Christianity in my teenage years. But God was merciful and showed me his love and grace. At seventeen I gave my life to Christ and it’s never been the same! So the opportunity to come and be a part of the Emerging Apologist Program is a result of God’s grace and power in transforming my life! I have seen God take me from a spiritually impoverished soul to a child of God. Furthermore, for me to come is a leap of faith in my pursuit of what God is calling me to. So I want to explore how to live a life that is a light in this generation both in heart and mind, and to seek wisdom about pursuing a life devoted to evangelism and apologetics.

(SeanO) #2

@Miles_Bowling Welcome - may the Lord Jesus grant you wisdom and growth through your time here on Connect.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #3

Wow, great to have you here, Miles! Welcome to Connect, brother. I hope the time spent on here would be engaging and a blessing to you. Grace and peace!

(Ari Campbell) #4

Hope this not only challenges you but also strengthens your faith

(Andrew Bulin) #5

Welcome, @Miles_Bowling!

Glad to hear the story of your faith (which is relatable to me). I pray that this community will be an encouragement to you as all we all mature in faith along side one another, as iron sharpens iron. :slight_smile: