Introduction: My Name is Ramy Fahmy

(Ramy Raouf Ramzy Fahmy) #1

Hi everyone
I have just passed my core Module
I am a Coptic Orthodox Christian and I live in London
I am looking forward to learn from this group and communicate with this amazing group

(Jimmy Sellers) #2

I am very excited to have you as part of the Connect community. I will look forward to your comments and thought as it relates to our Lord. Welcome.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #3

Hi there, Ramy! Welcome to Connect, brother. In all transparency, over the years, I’ve been fascinated by Coptic Christianity and its long, rich history. I appreciate you being here, brother, and look forward to blessing you’ll be to the community and how the community might be a blessing to you. Cheers!

(CarolAndrews) #4

Hello, Ramy. Great to see you here classmate. Congratulations on successful completion the Core Module. It was an awesome course and I loved reading your contributions. Blessings.

(Jules) #5

Hi Ramy, thanks for sharing you are a “Coptic Orthodox Christian”. I have never heard about this denomination. Will you please take a moment to describe this? Thanks!

(Sven Janssens) #6

Bless you Ray and so very welcome to RZIMC.
I am looking forward to seeing your input

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #7

Hello, Ramy (@ramyfahmy). I look forward to learn with you as well. Congratulations on passing the Core Module. Welcome to Connect! :slight_smile: