Introduction: My Name is Samuel

(Samuel Khaw) #1

Hi everyone,

Im just a young man who just started working and getting ready for adult life in this world. Have been a christian since young (was born into a christian family), but my faith has been eroding for quite some time spiritually and intellectually and I don’t seem to be interested to bringing issues that i have with my faith in church or the people in the church.

Somehow my faith, and where i am right now in life, seems to be an important crossroads for me as i really need to figure out these important questions and life choices and how does it affect my faith and how does my faith affect my life choices.

I have been reading RZIM on and off for the past few years (i feel sometimes it helps intellectuals to deal with the important questions and the reality that is happening around us) and i just so happen to stumble upon this forum. Will be reading and really asking questions around this forum.

Thanks.

(Kathleen) #2

Welcome to Connect, @Samuel_95! We’re glad you’ve ‘stumbled’ across us. I admire your desire at such a young age to strengthen your faith and address the deep questions of life! God periodically brings us to crossroads, and I pray that you would have the courage to follow him whatever the path. :slight_smile: We pray that this forum and community will be an encouragement to you as you journey along and that you will be strengthened through the process. Blessings to you!

(David Maxwell) #3

Welcome Samuel! I’m sure you will find that you are not alone in your feelings. I encourage you to ask any question you have on your heart.

(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome aboard @Samuel_95. We are so glad you stumbled here. What an opportunity when you are at a crossroads as you are to have a community of friends before you get here. We all are supportive of your inquiry and your transparency is refreshing. Do not hesitate to ask any question. Where are you from? Keep the faith and God-bless your journey.

(Samuel Khaw) #5

Hi scott, im from Malaysia.been reading through posts and replies here in this forum. Im glad im not alone and people here are not afraid to ask and also engage with one another.

(Keldon Scott) #6

I think it is such a blessing to converse with Christians all over the world – Malaysia is awesome. Continuing reading, and if there is anything that I can help with or pray about, let me know. In him, Kel.

(Steve Rivera) #7

Welcome @Samuel_95 !

I’m new here too and I’m already getting so much insight! I hope you find the answers you need!

GB

(chandra kishore sardar) #8

Hi @Samuel_95 !! I too joined the group hoping to find answers to my myriad of questions and i can assure this is just the right place for that. Looking forward to learn together in the forum.
God bless and a warm welcome to you.