Introduction: My Name is Sandra

(Sandra Lockhart) #1

Hi everyone! I am a recently retired Nurse Practitioner from Canada! I have been a Christ follower all my life and have developed a keen interest in Apologetics as of late, as I feel unequipped to answer tough questions my adult children ask me about my Faith.

I am so grateful for RZIM and the many great people who work tirelessly to educate, inspire and better enable us to give an answer for the hope that lies with us!

Blessings to all!!

(Helen Tan) #2

Hi @SandragailNP, welcome to Connect! You’ve come to the right place to expand your apologetics knowledge! There are lots of knowledgeable people here to help you answer the questions you encounter. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @SandragailNP. Glad you have joined us. I hope you take advantage of so many well written posts. Please participate as often as time permits. I pray that your adult children will see freedom and peace through your guidance and the Holy Spirit. God-bless.

(Sheryl Treadwell) #4

Welcome, Sandra! I also feel I inadequate when it comes to answering some of the tough faith questions! This is the place to learn!

(Cam Kufner) #5

Welcome, Sandra! I have known that feeling all too well. I am not a know-it-all when it comes to the field of apologetics, but I have began to feel more comfortable than I did before when it comes to answering questions. I know that it will always be a constant learning process, even until the Lord calls me home. I pray that you grow in the wisdom and understanding of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. God bless!