Introduction: My Name is Timothy

(Timothy Andana) #1

Hi everyone, my name is Timothy and I’m from Indonesia.
I’ve been Christian almost my entire life and I have stumble upon many Christian teaching along the way that I couldn’t understand. I didn’t really care about that before, but now I really want to learn and experience for my self the Christianity Life and understand more about the word of God.

Looking forward to participate in this community…

(Helen Tan) #2

Hi Timothy, welcome to Connect ! You are definitely in the right place if you’re looking to learn and understand the things of God. As part of the Connect Family, you will receive useful information, answers to your questions and help as you grow. So please feel free to ask away. There are many here who are just waiting to get to know you and help you in your walk. Carson is a very knowledgeable and good leader who will make sure that what you are receiving is accurate and helpful. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

(Lakshmi Mehta) #3

@timothyandana, So glad you have joined! I think you will find this community to be a place that both encourages and challenges you for further growth. Look forward to your questions and contributions.

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @timothyandana,

Welcome! I am so glad to meet you through RZIM Connect. I want to live in the FULLNESS of God’s presence too. Let’s pray for and encourage one another through this community so that we can be more bold and faithful to Jesus in the rest of our lives.