Introduction: My Name is Valentino

Hi everyone
Thank you for the welcome.
Its been a while now that I have been walking with my personal life saver Jesus Christ, it’s also been a while that i also shared the good news as to how good and generous God is for me and my family, I’m a husband to a wonderfull wife and a father to 3 handsome boys, I’m really blessed thank you Lord. I’ve been asked in our church to start preaching the word on Sundays, and after a while they decided to ordained me is a Pastor I am very happy by the decision very happy to spread the Good news, so the ordination will take place on the 3rd of November this year.
I’ve listen to a show of RZIM Connect on one of our radio station in South Africa, and i was hooked. I think fellowship here will grow me and help me more to go out and preach the gospel.
Thank you for this platform and happy to be here

8 Likes

Welcome @Tino_Mc_Klein and congratulations! I’m so happy for you :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will be a blessing to your Church and to us :pray:t3: I look forward to reading more about you as you engage here in the conversations.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Tino_Mc_Klein. Glad to have you connecting with us. Congratulations on your assignment. So glad that you were able to find this ministry and come alongside us. Do share your experiences on the pulpit if you would. Give us opportunities to pray for your ministry and your preaching. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome @Tino_Mc_Klein to connect. Congratulations and Bless your heart for the zeal to share the good news.

2 Likes

Congratulations, @Tino_Mc_Klein! I will certainly say a prayer for you as you start this new ministry position. Pastors are such an important asset to the body of Christ. They carry such a weight for the community. I pray your strength!

2 Likes

Thanks Joshua that means a lot thanks my brother

2 Likes