Introduction: My Name Kathy

member_introductions

(Kathryn Jackson) #1

Hi everyone, my name is Kathy, from Jacksonville,NC (USA). I’ve been listening to Ravi Zacharias on the radio for years and just stumbled across this site. I am excited about getting to know fellow believers, learning and sharing with each other!

(Melvin Greene) #2

Welcome to Connect, @kayburm. I am glad that the Lord led you here. I hope you are greatly blessed by this community and that you are a blessing to this community. I look forward to interacting with you.

(Kathryn Jackson) #3

Thankyou for the warm welcome! I’m looking forward also to bless and be blessed!

(SeanO) #4

@kayburm Welcome to Connect! Looking forward to seeing you out on the forums. It is indeed a blessing to be able to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus together with other believers who are seeking a deeper understanding of their faith.

(Kathleen) #5

Welcome, Kathy! So glad to have you on here. Also loved that you managed to ‘stumble across the site.’ :slight_smile: We pray that this place will be one of encouragement, as we together come to know our God more, and challenge as we wrestle with the difficult things life can throw at us. Looking forward to journeying with you!

(Carson Weitnauer) #6

Hi @kayburm,

Welcome! I find that I learn a lot more about a subject when I discuss it with others! I’d love to hear your thoughts on the radio programs from Ravi and the questions it sparks in your heart and mind. It would be a great contribution to the community and, I trust, a practical way for you to internalize the messages and be better prepared to live and share your faith.