Introduction: My Name Tom

i’m Tom from India.
Learing basic bible course in Nagalang.
i have 2 sisters.

i want to learn more about bible and apologetics.

thank you.

blessings.
Tom Yumnam

6 Likes

Welcome Tom,
It’s good to see you in this platform.

Good to see you… You from India.

Hope you will do well.

Blessings,
Dan Kamei.

4 Likes

You are most welcome @Tom1
It is great and lovely to have you join us, even from a complex culture like yours.

If you don’t mind… Would you like to share your testimony on how you came to know Jesus Christ?

Feel free to get engage, explore and join the conversation. I have six sisters and they all love the Lord, I hope this is true with yours.

I Am looking forward to learning more from you.

Grace and peace to you and your sisters.
From Nigeria

5 Likes

Hi Tom! @Tom1

A warm welcome to you :relaxed:

I did a quick search to see where Nagaland is in India-
What a beautiful place! The green mountains and hills- wow. God’s creation always inspires…

I hope you’ll enjoy looking around Connect. Feel free to explore the categories and great conversations going on here- be blessed, Tom!

4 Likes

Welcome Tom. Great to see you here and hope you find the comminity helpful. Ravi’s experience in Eastern Regilions shines through in some of his talks and hope that some of that could be especially useful to you as those around you ask questions.

4 Likes

Welcome @Tom1, we are so glad to have you here. I am with @HeidiMitchell, wow, what beautiful landscape! Have you taken any of the courses with RZIM? The core module is a great starting point for learning more about apologetic’s. Here is a link if you are interested and have the time and resources.
http://rzimacademy.org/courses/core-module/
There is much to glean from here as well. Take care and again, welcome :pray:

2 Likes

Hi Tom glad that you are here. Glad to hear that you’re from India and is in Nagaland.

1 Like