Introduction: Nana B Welcome to Connect

member_introductions

(Nana Ofosu Boakye) #1

Hi everyone,

Name is Nana B, from Ghana, Africa. Work as a chemist in the twin city Sekondi-Takoradi twin city. Been part of the RZIM academy for some time now and love to fellowship with believers from all over the world. Hope to hear from you

(Keldon Scott) #2

Welcome aboard. I love that we are connected across the globe for the Kingdom. I have loved the academy. What has been your favorite part? And has that impacted you in your employment? Looking forward to your perspective and input.

(Megan Kemp) #3

Hi @donspeciezo! It’s great to have you as a part of the RZIM Connect community. I’m interested in how your learnings in Academy may have impacted your work, like @Keldon_Scott asked.

Welcome!

(Melvin Greene) #4

I would like to welcome you also, @donspeciezo. I’m very excited that you joined us. I’m always fascinated to correspond with believers from another part of the world. I can’t wait to read your perspectives on the many topics we discuss.

(Scott) #5

Hi Nana! I think it is great to connect to others from around the world. I look forward to seeing you in the community.

Scott