Introduction: Nancy

member_introductions

(Nancy Artur) #1

Hi all,

I am very excited about the opportunity to join the community and learn more and more about our common faith in Jesus Christ.

I was born in a Christian family (daughter of a pastor) and have been part of the Christian community my whole life. However, it was until the age of 16, that I accepted Jesus as my Savior, and that’s the best decision I’ve ever made.

I came across Mr. Zacharias’ powerful messages and conferences about a year ago, and his words are so full of the Holy Spirit’s power and so inspiring that I haven’t been able to stop reading and listening to every message of his that I come across.

About 3 days ago, I came across one of Nabeel’s messages and after further investigation, came across more videos about his testimony and legacy. I started reading his book Seeking Allah, finding Jesus, and someway somehow, got directed to this community.

I will love to participate in conversations, and as said before, to learn more an more.

Nancy

(Keldon Scott) #2

Welcome aboard @Nancy_Artur! So cool that you have discovered those resources as well as this connections site. We’re glad to have you with us. I know that you’ve enjoyed the messages both from Ravi and Nabeel you will enjoy this forum. I look forward to reading your posts. God bless

(Nancy Artur) #3

Hi @Keldon_Scott. Thanks for the warm welcome. In reading about you, I noticed that you are from WI, is that right? I lived in Oconomowoc for a while about 20 something years ago… I am sure I will enjoy being part of the group and read/post about topics shared here. God bless!

(Keldon Scott) #4

You are so welcome. Yes. I went to Kaukauna HS and University of Wisconsin. Graduated from UfW Oshkosh 1985. Seems like a couple months ago. :slight_smile: Look forward to your queries and posts.

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi @Nancy_Artur,

Welcome! RZIM Connect is a feast if you want to learn. :slight_smile: Everyday there are usually a half dozen or more interesting conversations taking place. Soak it up. Be inspired to do more research. Contribute your understanding. Ask a question. The process will be incredible - a year from now you will be far more prepared to help people with their faith and life questions.

(Nancy Artur) #6

Hi Carson, I am thrilled about the opportunity to get to participate in the community. As you said, ready to soak it all in, and ask and share! Thanks for your message! God bless…