Introduction: Nathalie Hawkins

(Nathalie Hawkins) #1

Hi everyone! I’m Nathalie. I am 33 and currently living in California. I have been listening to RZIM podcasts for a few years now and just started the core module of the RZIM academy. I was so excited to hear about RZIM Connect after the last episode of Ask Away.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Hey there, @NathalieRose! Welcome to the RZIM Connect community. I’m so glad that you had the opportunity to listen to the podcast AND that it brought you here. Looking forward to to hearing more from you and hope that this resource would be a blessing to you, as well. Grace and peace!:v:t6:

(Joshua Spare) #3

Welcome to Connect, @NathalieRose! I just listed to that installment of Ask Away, and it really was phenomenal, wasn’t it! And I see that you found your way to the conversation about the podcast here on Connect! I look forward to seeing more of your contributions here on Connect in the coming weeks. Welcome!

(Kathleen) #4

We’re glad you’ve joined us, @NathalieRose! I hope the Core Module study is a blessing to you, and I look forward to interacting with you on this forum! :grin: