Introduction : Naveen Peter

member_introductions

(Naveen Peter) #1

Hello everyone. My name is Naveen Peter and I am writing to you from Singapore. I am excited by RZIM initiative of Connect, which gives people like me in one corner of the world interact with people from different cultures and background. I had completed the RZIM core module towards the end of last year and now looking forward to taking an elective on Science. The course provided a foundation and the best part I liked was the active involvement of participants to share challenges and experiences and having some good diaglouges. I am looking forward to more learning and sharing.

Blessings,
Naveen Peter

(Helen Tan) #2

Hi Naveen, welcome to Connect! I am from Singapore but now live in Australia. I do miss
Singapore and other than family, the wide range of delicious food that’s available round every corner and at all times of the day. There are lots of interesting discussions going on within this friendly community and I look forward to chatting with you soon.

(Melvin Greene) #3

Hi @nav.peter. I’m so happy that you decided to join the Connect community. I live in the US. I’m always excited when someone from a different country joins this community. I love interacting with others from different cultures. I look forward to reading your posts.

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi Naveen, I’m so glad you joined! I look forward to many Christians from Singapore being an active part of our community. I am excited to learn from how God is at work in your life and church.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #5

Welcome to Connect, @nav.peter. I’m excited to learn with you here in this forum. :slight_smile:

(Eric Morgan) #6

Hi Naveen! I live in Scotland but have visited Singapore so I know a little about your area. Glad to see you benefitted from the basic course - there’s also another advanced module which I took and found worthwhile yet not quite as good as the original. I am a graduate in Chemistry so know and love science, and am interested in the Darwin/neo-Darwinian debate. Some excellent boos have come out lately on this.