Introduction: Neil Weaver

(Neil Weaver) #1

Hi everyone. My name is Neil Weaver. I’ve been listening to Ravi for years and have engaged with the RZIM academy in 2018. Ive had a great time taking the core module and am taking the rest of the electives through 2019.

I’m thrilled that Ravi and team have created the academy, the classes, the podcasts, and other events. I had a big gap in my Christian walk that this team of devout, energetic, intelligent Christians from RZIM has filled with abundance. I look forward to this community growing and thriving.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #2

Welcome to Connect, Neil! I’m encouraged to hear about how RZIM had helped you in your Christian walk. Hoping to learn from you as we interact here. :slight_smile:

(Kathleen) #3

So great to have you here, @Neil2526! Look forward to having you join in on the conversations. :slight_smile:

(Jimmy Sellers) #4

Welcome to connect. I will be interested in reading your comments and thoughts. This is a great community.

(Keldon Scott) #5

Welcome aboard @Neil2526. Love your energy. I have been able to participate in the electives and have love some of them even more so than they core module. They are also rich. Sounds like you got a good 2019 ahead of you. I look forward to reading your posts and discussions. God bless