Introduction: Nicholas H. Suddarth

(Nicholas Suddarth) #1

Hello All,

My name is Nicholas H. Suddarth. I am looking forward to getting to know this community a bit and use some great resources here.

A quick bit about me. I am from Kansas City, 36 years old, married to my wife Martha for 15 years, we have 4 kids (3 boys and 1 girl). I am involved with my churches Local and Global Missions team. Locally I am getting involved with our Muslim Ministry outreaching to the Muslims who live in our community. And Globally I have been working with Panama Mission Foundation, they have a Pastor Training Center in the Jungles of Panama. I have done 6 short term trips over the last 7 years.

God has really been calling me recently to evangelize more and get involved in apologetics.

I am going to be taking the Core Module online followed by the Islam Module. My wife and I would both love to do the Oxford Summer Program sometime in the future. I am also looking into potentially getting a Bible Degree online to better equip me for ministry.

If there are any other questions about me please feel free to ask.

Grace and Peace,
Nicholas

(Warner Joseph Miller) #2

Great to have you here, Nicholas!! And welcome to Connect!!! Looking forward to hearing your insight on many topics!

(Kathleen) #3

Welcome, @Nsuddarth! So glad you’ve found us here on Connect. I love you and your wife’s heart for evangelism and apologetics, and i hope the summer program will someday work out for her! Oxford’s pretty great in the summer (if you know how to dodge the massive tourist and student groups, that is!)

(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @Nsuddarth,

Welcome! I’m encouraged that you’ve gotten enrolled in the RZIM Academy. A terrific program! Let us know what you find most interesting and helpful!

As you press into evangelism and apologetics more, please share what you learn here - you will find many more perspectives that will continue to accelerate your growth and learning. And you’ll encourage all of us too!