Introduction: Nicholas

(Nicholas) #1

Hi everyone! My name is Nicholas, from Indiana but am studying at Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan. A few years ago I stumbled across some of Ravi’s videos during a time when I needed a lot of questions answered. Shortly after that, I gave my life to Christ and have been encouraged by Ravi’s ministry ever since. I love apologetics and am excited to keep learning with everyone!

(SeanO) #2

@NickRaymond Praise God for His work in your life! Excited to interact with you on the forums and to learn more together.

(Josué Aparicio) #3

Welcome Nicholas! God bless you as you grow in your faith in Christ :slight_smile:

(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome aboard. It is really good to have you join us. I trust your studies are going well. I am in Michigan as well. When I get over to Grand Rapids from time to time with a Ministry called Grace explorations which is led by Kevin DeVries. He has a monthly Gathering which is ecumenical at founders called base camp. Check it out on Facebook. Glad you’re enjoying apologetics. Best to you

(Carson Weitnauer) #5

Hi @NickRaymond,

Welcome! I’m so encouraged to hear of Ravi’s impact on your life - all praise to God! Calvin College is a really great school - would love for all of your friends to join too. :slight_smile: I look forward to learning and growing with you.

(Omar Rushlive Lozada Arellano) #6

I’m encouraged by your short testimony @NickRaymond. Indeed, the Holy Spirit uses apologetics in drawing people to salvation, and also in helping believers grow in their relationship with God. I do hope to learn with you here, welcome to Connect! :slight_smile:

(Jimmy Sellers) #7

Welcome to connect. I am sure that God will bless your studies and your work. I look forward to your input in this community.