Introduction: Noelle

member_introductions

(Noelle Rogers) #1

Hi there, I recently stumbled along this site as I was searching through the RZIM website to see what’s new. I am in my twenties, live in Florida, and spend my week working in the field of Emergency Management in the Utilities industry. Throughout the last year, I’ve dug deeper and deeper into apologetics and my relationship with God as I witnessed Nabeel Qureshi on his journey. Although I do have amazing friends and attend church regularly, I still lack in finding people willing to go into conversation on many of the deeper areas I feel that I can’t get off my mind. I’m hoping this network can be an outlet for me whether through only reading or written contribution.

(Brittany Bowman) #2

Noelle, so glad you found this forum. In many ways, I can relate to your story. I’m excited to learn from you!

(Joshua Spare) #3

Fantastic! I’m sure that it is no mere coincidence that you stumbled upon this website. Praise God for your wonderful friends and church community, and I will pray that you find the community here extremely encouraging and nourishing for those deeper conversations!

Are there any particular questions that you have been wanting to discuss for a while now?

I look forward to your contributions on Connect! Welcome!

(Warner Joseph Miller) #4

Hey Noelle! So glad you found your way here. Welcome.to the Connect community!

(Melvin Greene) #5

Hi @Noelle. I’m so glad you found us. If you are looking for deeper conversations about our Lord Jesus Christ, then this is the place for you! I hope you will be blessed with the conversations that you find here. And please don’t hesitate in sharing your thoughts. We would love to hear your your thoughts and opinions. I’m sure you have a lot to offer. God bless you, Noelle and welcome to Connect!

(Noelle Rogers) #6

Hi Josh,

Thank you for the welcome. A lot of the things I think about usually come up in conversation with friends of mine, mostly non christian. Lately, I’ve had conversations with friends I’ve known as christians but have shared with me their decisions to step out of that frame of belief for numerous reasons. This is one of those things that boggles my mind and also has me wondering how should christians respond to these statements, especially when they’re friends. Other random topics I think about usually have to do with politics, church culture, relationships with non believers, many others of course.

(Carson Weitnauer) #7

Hi @Noelle,

Welcome to Connect! You are in the right place! These are the topics we love to discuss… hopefully in a humble, encouraging, helpful manner. I’m curious to hear what reasons your friends have given for walking out of a Christian perspective and lifestyle. Perhaps start a topic in the #daily-evangelism Category with a recent conversation? I’m sure you will get encouragement and some good ideas for how to take the discussion to another level.

(Warner Joseph Miller) #8

Yes, Noelle!! I 1,000% agree with @CarsonWeitnauer!!! Share those thoughts and questions with us; with the community. I guarantee that you’ll not only receive some great insight by lots of great people and thinkers but you’ll also find that you aren’t alone in your pondering of those questions. It may just take you to ask them. So…ASK AWAY!!!:grin: