Introduction: Pam Jarboe

(Pamela Jarboe) #1

Hi everyone! My name is Pam and I am from Kentucky. I am so far out of my comfort zone right now. Learning, giving and being a part of this community is important to me. I want to engage my friends for the cause of Christ. I look forward to meeting you.

(SeanO) #2

@PKJarboe So glad you’ve stepped out of your comfort zone to engage here on Connect. I think you’ll truly be blessed by the wonderful people here and grow in wisdom so that you can share Christ with your friends. Christ grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in knowledge of Him.

(Rebekah DeWitt) #3

Hi Pam, I live in Arkansas… not too far away from Kentucky :blush:

(Warner Joseph Miller) #4

Hi there, @PKJarboe! Well, I’m so late that you decided to ‘step out’ and become apart of this Connect community. It is my expectant hope that this resource would be a great blessing and benefit to you as you seek to engage your friends for the cause of Christ. Welcome to CONNECT!

God’s every blessing to you and your family.

(Pamela Jarboe) #5

Thank you! I look forward to being a part of this community.

(Pamela Jarboe) #6

Hi Rebekah, No Arkansas is not too far. I hear it is beautiful.

(Pamela Jarboe) #7

Thank you!

(Daren L McClellan) #8

Hello Pam

(Pamela Jarboe) #9

Hello! :slight_smile:

(Daren L McClellan) #10

What makes this out of your comfort zone?

(Pamela Jarboe) #11

Daren. Thanks for asking. Sorry not to respond for two months. Im sure its fear combined with being a perfectionist. When i read posts that others write, i usually cant think of anything to say and get anxious.