Introduction: Pam Jarboe

(Pamela Jarboe) #1

Hi everyone! My name is Pam and I am from Kentucky. I am so far out of my comfort zone right now. Learning, giving and being a part of this community is important to me. I want to engage my friends for the cause of Christ. I look forward to meeting you.

5 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@PKJarboe So glad you’ve stepped out of your comfort zone to engage here on Connect. I think you’ll truly be blessed by the wonderful people here and grow in wisdom so that you can share Christ with your friends. Christ grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in knowledge of Him.

1 Like
(Rebekah DeWitt) #3

Hi Pam, I live in Arkansas… not too far away from Kentucky :blush:

2 Likes
(Warner Joseph Miller) #4

Hi there, @PKJarboe! Well, I’m so late that you decided to ‘step out’ and become apart of this Connect community. It is my expectant hope that this resource would be a great blessing and benefit to you as you seek to engage your friends for the cause of Christ. Welcome to CONNECT!

God’s every blessing to you and your family.

1 Like
(Pamela Jarboe) #5

Thank you! I look forward to being a part of this community.

1 Like
(Pamela Jarboe) #6

Hi Rebekah, No Arkansas is not too far. I hear it is beautiful.

1 Like
(Pamela Jarboe) #7

Thank you!

1 Like
(Daren L McClellan) #8

Hello Pam

(Pamela Jarboe) #9

Hello! :slight_smile:

(Daren L McClellan) #10

What makes this out of your comfort zone?

(Pamela Jarboe) #11

Daren. Thanks for asking. Sorry not to respond for two months. Im sure its fear combined with being a perfectionist. When i read posts that others write, i usually cant think of anything to say and get anxious.